Morris Commercial Ltd, www.morris-commercial.com, is a UK-based automotive engineering and manufacturing start-up with innovation as its core value and a vision of creating desirable carbon neutral transport. Morris Commercial set out to revive the historic British Icon, the Morris J Type, with state of the art technology, zero emission, full battery electric and complete newly engineered vehicles with the timeless iconic, original Morris Commercial design, heritage and beautiful British craftsmanship – Morris JE.
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated marketing graduate to join our team!
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- The ability to work to internal and external deadlines
- Outstanding presentation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A logical, solutions focused mind set
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience in commercial vehicles is preferred
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of budget and key performance indicators
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and credible ambassador of Morris Commercial
- Demonstrates great drive to achieve outstanding results
- Be resilient and adaptable
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Willing to travel and attend regular shows and events in the UK and overseas
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the ongoing marketing effort through account management and content creation
- Be comfortable speaking with customers
- Be happy writing articles and newsletters in a “SEO” friendly manner
- Be able to support the other teams with content creation they may require, for example, presentations for the sales teams.
- Support with data entry across a range of applications.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience across different social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is essential.
- Strong IT skills is essential
- Experience in WordPress Development and Management is preferred.
- Knowledge in Photo and Video editing using Adobe products is preferred.
- Experience in PHP and my SQL is preferable