Sales and Marketing Executive
Morris Commercial Ltd, www.morris-commercial.com, is a UK-based automotive engineering and manufacturing start-up with innovation as its core value and a vision of creating desirable carbon neutral transport. Morris Commercial set out to revive the historic British Icon, the Morris J Type, with state of the art technology, zero emission, full battery electric and complete newly engineered vehicles with the timeless iconic, original Morris Commercial design, heritage and beautiful British craftsmanship – Morris JE. We are looking for a creative and highly motivated Marketing Manager/Sales Executive with extensive experience and proven track record in marketing and/or sales preferably from an automotive or premier products industry. You will be responsible for developing the Marketing Strategy for Morris Commercial, and managing the implementation of marketing programmes, ultimately supporting and delivering on customer development and order bank targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing a multi-channel marketing strategy including social medias, website, events etc.
- Establishing marketing plans, tasks and goals.
- Planning, implementing and coordinating marketing campaigns with the focus on brand awareness, territory and market share development.
- Leading and managing the development of business and marketing partnerships
- Developing sales strategy, plans and KPI and meeting customer acquisition targets
- Managing the creation of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and presentations and other marketing-related projects
- Organising, presenting at events/conferences.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strategic thinker able to develop plans in line with company strategy and policy
- Clear ability to develop and foster relationships with potential partners and customers and to influence at all levels
- Extensive knowledge of “premier” automotive sales and marketing operations
- Knowledge and experience in commercial vehicles preferred
- Outstanding presentation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Immaculate presentation, telephone manner and writing skill
- Marketing Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of budget and key performance indicators
- Excellent and influential communicator with equivalent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good skill and ability to create marketing assets and contents
- An aspiration to deliver and maintain the very high standards of work.
- Able to use software to creating marketing assets
- Professional and credible ambassador of Morris Commercial
- Demonstrates great drive to achieve outstanding results
- Resilient and adaptable;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Willing to travel and attend regular shows and events in the UK and overseas