Sales and Marketing Executive
Morris Commercial Ltd, www.morris-commercial.com, is a UK-based automotive engineering and manufacturing start-up with innovation as its core value and a vision of creating desirable carbon neutral transport. Morris Commercial set out to revive the historic British Icon, the Morris J Type, with state of the art technology, zero emission, full battery electric and complete newly engineered vehicles with the timeless iconic, original Morris Commercial design, heritage and beautiful British craftsmanship – Morris JE.
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated Marketing and Sales Executive with extensive experience and proven track record in marketing and sales preferably from an automotive or premier products industry. You will be responsible for implementing and carrying out the sales strategy, whilst supporting current marketing efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing a multi-channel sales strategy including fleet and retail sales through online, brand partnership, leasing etc…
- Supporting the marketing team across a variety of tasks covering social media, content creation and events.
- Planning, implementing and coordinating marketing campaigns with the focus on brand awareness, territory and market share development.
- Leading and managing the development of business and corporate partnerships
- Developing detailed sales , plans and KPIs and meeting customer acquisition targets
- Setup leasing partnership, CAP code, products information, and competitor comparison/selling points.
- Managing the creation of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and presentations and other marketing-related projects
- Organising and presenting at events/conferences.
- Setup and manage pre-order process and growing the order book
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strategic thinker able to develop plans in line with company strategy and policy
- Clear ability to develop and foster relationships with potential partners and customers and to influence at all levels
- Extensive knowledge of “premier” automotive sales and marketing operations
- Knowledge and experience in commercial vehicles is preferred
- Outstanding presentation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Immaculate telephone manner and writing skill
- Marketing/Business development Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of budget and key performance indicators
- Excellent and influential communicator with equivalent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good skill and ability to create marketing assets and contents
- An aspiration to deliver and maintain the very high standards of work.
- Able to use software to creating sales presentation and materials.
- Familiar with the use of a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and credible ambassador of Morris Commercial
- Demonstrates great drive to achieve outstanding results
- Resilient and adaptable;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Willing to travel and attend regular shows and events in the UK and overseas
Interested? Apply Here